Learn to make pinchos the basc way, so many varieties and posibilities!
Easting pintxos is a must if you are visiting the basc country, but if you want to try to make your own this is the course for you. Learn the basics so you can recreate them at home and then eat them in great company!
You will make the following pintxos:
- Cod and potato Pintxo with tomato and a chilly pepper vinagrette
- Aubergine with prawn, mushroom and iberian foam.
- Ham paste with quail eggs and piquillo peppers.
- Vegetable ratatouille with marinated sardines and grilled mató cheese
- Basc french toast with tipical basc walnut pudding.
At the end of the course there will be a meal accompanied by local wine.
Do you want to gift a course and do not know if the date will suit them? We incorporate new dates weekly, so you can give a Gift voucher redeemable for any of our courses. More information here